Project 52, Week 33
Travel - beaches
5 shots to take while you're at the beach this summer
As well as your traditional fun family beach shots, try practising your photography skills by taking these 5 shots while you are by the sea.
1. Use a fast shutter speed to freeze the waves.
2. Use a shallow depth of field (wide aperture) to make an interesting texture shot.
3. Create a gorgeous sunset or evening light shot.
4. Use early morning or late afternoon sun to light a footprints photo from the side.
5. Bring composition and lighting together to create one perfect shot.
This week's project
Visit a beach and try out our 5 photo assignments.
Links & suppliers
Have a look at the rest of the Project 52 topics - visit the P52 main page
Follow us on Twitter: @LovingOurPics